Seven Spirits Of Yahweh
We have all wondered what Yahweh is like and we will have to wait for him to
return before we will know all about him. But there are things we can
learn from the scriptures that teaches us a little about him. Is there
such a thing called a trinity, where you have three separate individuals?
Is there two powerful beings called the Father and the Son? Is there only
one? The scriptures can look contradicting at times, but nothing is wrong
with Yahweh's word and we cannot throw away scriptures to make things fit.
The problem lies with us and it is time to pray for the understanding and to
search out the truth when we can't put this big puzzle together, correctly.
I would like to share with you, my thoughts, on this, because I believe by
sharing with one another, it can help us reach a better understanding of
Yahweh's word. I truly desire to understand his word and know his will and
to be a blessing to Yahweh's people.
10. You are my witnesses, says Yahweh, and my
servant whom I have chosen: that you may know and believe me, and
understand that I am he; before me there was no el formed, neither shall there
be after me.
11. I, even I, am Yahweh; and beside me there is
Isa. 45;21, 22&23
21. Speak out and bring them near; yes, let them
take counsel together; who has declared this from ancient time? who has
told it from that time? have not I Yahweh? and there is no el else
beside me; a just Father, and there is none else.
22. Look unto me, and be saved, all the ends of
the earth: for I am Yahweh, and there is none else.
23. I have vowed by myself, the word is gone out
of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee
shall bow, every tongue shall vow.
4. Yet I am Yahweh your Father from the land of
Egypt, and you shall know no el but me: for there is no savior beside me.
4. Hear, O Israel: Yahweh is one.
5. And you shall love Yahweh with all your heart,
and with all your soul, and with all your might.
3. You shall have no other mighty ones before me.
Yahweh is the only one we are to worship. If
we are worshiping any other than him, we are breaking his second commandment.
As you can see when reading scripture, you see no
mention of there being two or three.
6. For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is
given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be
called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty El, The everlasting Father, The Prince
35. And the angel answered and said unto her, The
Qodesh Spirit shall come upon you, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow
you: therefore also that Qodesh thing which shall be born of you shall be called
the Son of Yahweh.
In Luke 1 verse 35 we see that the Qodesh Spirit
came upon her. So who is the Father of Yahoshua, the Father or the Qodesh
This is easy to understand if you understand that the
Father and the Holy Spirit are one and the same.
8. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the
ending, says Yahweh, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the
17. And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as
dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am
the first and the last;
18. I am he that lives, and was dead; and,
behold, I am alive for evermore, and have the keys of hell and of death.
In the scriptures above, this is Yahoshua speaking. He is saying that
he is the beginning and the ending and the first and the last and calling
himself the Almighty. Yahoshua is the Almighty Yahweh. He is and was
and always shall be the Almighty.
1 John 5;20
20. And we know that the Son of Yahweh is come,
and has given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are
in him that is true, even in his Son Yahoshua Messiah. This is the true
Elohim and eternal life.
9. For in him dwells all the fullness of divinity
Yahoshua was fully Yahweh.
1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word
was with Yahweh, and the Word was Yahweh.
3. All things were made by him; and without him
was not any thing made that was made.
10. He was in the world, and the world was made
by him, and the world know him not.
14. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among
us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,)
full of grace and truth.
18. No man has seen Yahweh at any time; the only
begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he has declared him.
30. This is he of whom I said, After me comes a
man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.
31. He that comes from above is above all:
he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaks of the earth; he that comes
from heaven is above all.
24. Yahweh is a Spirit; and they that worship him
must worship him in spirit and in truth.
As you can see from these scriptures, Yahoshua
existed before his birth on earth. It is very plain that the Son is Yahweh
in the flesh. Our Father is a spirit and cannot be seen, but he veiled
himself in flesh and became a man.
16. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give
you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17. Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world
cannot receive, because it sees him not, neither knows him; but you know him;
for he dwells with you, and shall be in you.
18. I will not leave you comfortless; I will come
9. But you are not in the flesh, but in the
Spirit, if so be that the Spirit
of Yahweh dwell in you.
Now if any man have not the Spirit
of Messiah, he is none of his.
10 And if Messiah be in you, the body is dead
because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11. But if the Spirit
of him that raised up
Yahshua from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Messiah from the dead
shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwells in you.
Notice in these scriptures that the comforter is the
Spirit of Yahoshua and the Spirit of the Father. Does this mean that there
are two Spirits within us? No, of course not! Yahoshua was Yahweh in
1 Tim. 3;16
16. And without controversy great is the mystery of
holiness: Yahweh was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen
of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up
19. Go therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing
them in the name of
the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
When we are baptized in the name of
Yahoshua, we are baptized in the name of
the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Yahoshua means Yahweh's Salvation.
From what we can see from the scriptures above, we see
that the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit are one and the same. But what
gets confusing is the scriptures that talk about Yahoshua praying to the Father
and saying my Father is greater than I and also the fact that Yahoshua did not
know when his return would be. He said that only his Father knew when his
return would be. This is where understanding about the Seven Spirits of
Yahweh is so important. The Father is the most powerful of the Seven
manifestations of Yahweh. Then Michael (Yahoshua) on the right of the
throne, then Gabriel (Moses) on the left side. Known also as the cherubims
of glory, the two anointed ones that stand by Yahweh of the whole earth and also
described as the two olive trees or candlesticks. Then the other four
manifestations (Spirits) of the Seven Spirits of Yahweh. Also Yahoshua was
a man and he had to fill that roll and example. Therefore as a man, the
father was greater. As a man, he prayed as a man. Mark 13;32
Yahoshua said no man would
know the day or hour of his return. As a man, he did not know.
4. John to the seven assemblies which are in asia:
Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which
is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
1. And unto the angel of the assembly in Sardis
write; These things says he that has the seven Spirits of Yahweh, and the seven
stars; I know your works, that you have a name that you live, and are dead.
5. And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and
thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before
the throne, which are the seven Spirits of Yahweh.
6. And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne
and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had
been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of
Yahweh sent forth into all the earth.
From the scriptures above we see that Yahweh has seven
Spirits. Now we know that Yahoshua was fully Yahweh and that Yahweh was
manifested in the flesh, so it stands to reason that these seven Spirits
are seven manifestations of Yahweh. Not seven parts or seven different
individuals, but his fullness in each manifestation. In other words,
Yahweh, the one and only Almighty Creator has done all the work for our
redemption. It is like one person filling seven different jobs or offices,
but it is still the same person. There is no such thing as a trinity.
Hear O Israel, Yahweh is one!
1. And the angel that talked with me came again, and
waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep,
2. And said unto me, What do you see? And I
said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the
top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps,
which are upon the top thereof:
3. And two olive trees by it, one upon the right
side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.
4. So I answered and spoke to the angel that talked
with me, saying, What are these, my master.
6. Then he answered and spoke unto me, saying, This
is the word of Yahweh unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but
by my spirit, says Yahweh of hosts.
10. For who has despised the day of small things?
For they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with
those seven; they are the eyes of Yahweh, which run to and fro through the whole
11. Then answered I, and said unto him, What are
these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left
12. And I answered again, and said unto him, What be
these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil
out of themselves?
13. And he answered me and said, Know you not what
these be? And I said, No, my master.
14. Then he said, These are the two anointed ones,
that stand by Yahweh of the whole earth.
18. And you shall make two cherubims of gold, of
beaten work shall you make them, in the two ends of the mercy seat.
19. And make one cherub on the one end, and the
other cherub on the other end: even of the mercy seat shall you make the
cherubims on the two ends thereof.
20. And the cherubims shall stretch forth their
wings on high, covering the mercy seat with their wings, and their faces shall
look one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubims be.
21. And you shall put the mercy seat above upon the
ark; and in the ark you shall put the testimony that I shall give you.
22. And there I will meet with you, and I will
commune with you from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubims which
are upon the ark of the testimony, of all things which I will give you in
commandment unto the children of Israel.
7. And he made two cherubims of gold, beaten out of
one piece made he them, on the two ends of the mercy seat;
8. One cherub on the end on this side, and another
cherub on the other end on that side: out of the mercy seat made he the
cherubims on the two ends thereof.
9. And the cherubims spread out their wings on high,
and covered with their wings over the mercy seat, with their faces one to
another; even to the mercy seatward were the faces of the cherubims.
1 Samuel 4;4
4. So the people sent to shiloh, that they might
bring from thence the ark of the covenant of Yahweh of hosts, which dwells
between the cherubims: and the two sons of Eli Hophni and Phinehas, were
there with the ark of the covenant of Yahweh.
2 Samuel 6;2
2. And David arose, and went with all the people
that were with him from Baale of Judah, to bring up from thence the ark of
Yahweh, whose name is called by the name of Yahweh of hosts that dwells between
1 Chron. 28;18
18. And for the alter of incense refined gold by
weight; and gold for the pattern of the chariot of the cherubims, that spread
out their wings, and covered the ark of the covenant of Yahweh.
From these scriptures we see a heavenly picture of Yahweh dwelling between
two cherubims. These two cherubims have very honorable positions.
Now who are these two very special ones? Also notice that they cover the
mercy seat with there wings and they face the mercy seat.
4. Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the
covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had
manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;
5. And over it the cherubims of glory shadowing the
mercyseat; of which we cannot now speak particularly.
Isn't it interesting that it says, we cannot now speak
particularly about these cherubims of glory? Isn't this a wonderful
mystery to look into?
Now notice in these next scriptures where Yahoshua is
standing or sitting.
44. Yahweh said unto my Master, Sit on my right
hand, till I make your enemies your footstool?
64. Yahoshua said unto him, you have said:
nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall you see the Son of man sitting on
the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
19. So then after Yahoshua had spoken unto them, he
was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of Yahweh.
33. Therefore being by the right hand of Yahweh
exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he
has shed forth this, which you now see and hear.
55. But he, being full of the Holy Spirit, looked up
stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of Yahweh and Yahoshua standing on the
right hand of Yahweh.
56. And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and
the Son of man standing on the right hand of Yahweh.
34. Who is he that condemneth? It is Messiah
that died, yes rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of
Yahweh, who also makes intercession for us.
I believe that the Father upon the throne and the two
cherubims are three of the Seven Spirits of Yahweh and the other four are the
four creatures that stand around the throne.
There are two angelic beings in the scriptures that
have their names recorded and they are Michael and Gabriel. It makes a lot
of sense that they are the two cherubims on either side of the mercy seat.
Michael is the archangel, so his position would be on the right and Gabriel
would be on the left. The scriptures tell us that Yahoshua stands on the
right side of Yahweh and he is not in human form any longer but in a glorified
heavenly form. Could it be that Michael and Yahoshua are one and the
same? Remember how the Cherubims covered the mercy seat with their wings
and how the Father is veiled or covered in flesh as the son of Yahweh! I
think that the other cherubim (Gabriel) on the left is Moses.
10. And there arose not a prophet since in Israel
like unto Moses, Whom Yahweh knew face to face,
The Cherubims faced the mercy seat.
18. I will raise them up a Prophet from among their
brethren, like unto you, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak
unto them all that I shall command him.
Yahoshua was a Prophet like Moses. These two
Prophets did something very special for us. Moses gave us the law and
Yahoshua gave us the Spirit.
16. And of his fulness have all we received, and
grace for grace.
17. For the law was given by Moses, But grace and
truth came by Yahoshua Messiah.
12. Here is the patience of the saints: here
are they that keep the commandments of Yahweh, and the faith of Yahoshua.
9. And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw
under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of Yahweh, and
for the testimony which they held:
10. And I fell at his feet to worship him. And
he said unto me, See you do it not: I am your fellowservant, and of your
brethren that have the testimony of Yahshua; worship Yahweh: for the
testimony of Yahoshua is the spirit of prophecy.
17. And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and
went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of
Yahweh, and have the testimony of Yahoshua Messiah.
From the scriptures above, you can see how important
Yahoshua's and Moses' jobs were upon this earth. Yahweh's people keep the
commandments of Yahweh, given by Moses and have the Spirit (the testimony of
Yahoshua Messiah), which was given by Yahoshua Messiah.
19. And the angel answering said unto him, I am
Gabriel, that stand in the presence of Yahweh; and am sent to speak unto you,
and to show you these glad tidings.
26. And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was
sent from Yahweh unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
27. To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was
Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
5. So Moses the servant of Yahweh died there in the
land of Moab, according to the word of Yahweh.
6. And he buried him in a valley in the land of
Moab, over against Bethpeor: But no man knows of his sepulchre unto this
9. Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with
the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, did not bring against him a
railing accusation, but said, Yahweh rebuke you.
Another very important detail concerning Yahoshua and
Moses was that Yahweh (Michael) buried Moses, thus Moses could not be Michael,
and it was Gabriel that announced the birth of John the Baptist (Eliyah) and
Yahoshua, thus Eliyah (John the Baptist) nor Yahoshua could be Gabriel.
Things in the word are told to show us something. This is one reason that
I believe that Yahoshua is Michael on the right and Moses is Gabriel on the
left. It also answers the question why Eliyah is not one of the two
anointed ones. Eliyah is one of the other four Spirits of Yahweh.
Another good example of scripture that is easier to
understand when you understand about the seven Spirits of Yahweh is:
1 Peter 3;18-20
18. For Messiah also has once suffered for sins, the
just for the unjust, that he might bring us to Yahweh, being put to death in the
flesh, but quickened by the
which also he went and
preached unto the spirits in prison;
20. Which sometime were disobedient, when once the
longsuffering of Yahweh waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a
preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.
These scriptures look like they are saying that
Yahoshua preached to dead people, but it is not saying that at all.
Please read these scriptures again and take a closer look.
Notice that it says that he was quickened by the Spirit.
By which also (by the Spirit) he went and preached. Who preached to
these people before the flood? Yes, it was Noah, the only one found
righteous. Noah, the heir of righteousness. Noah was one of the
special vessels having Yahweh's Spirit within him. I believe he was one of
the two anointed ones.
1. For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of
the most high Yahweh, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings,
and blessed him;
2. To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all;
first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of
Salem, which is, King of peace;
3. Without father, without mother, without descent,
having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of
Yahweh; abiding a priest continually.
Another example is Melchisedec, King of Righteousness.
13. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia
withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, the first of the chief
princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.
21. But I will show you that which is noted in the
scripture of truth: and there is none that holds with me in these things,
but Michael your prince.
1. And at that time shall Michael stand up, the
great prince which stands for the children of your people: and there shall
be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that
same time: and at that time your people shall be delivered, every one that
shall be found written in the book.
2. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the
earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting
1 Thes. 4;16
16. For Yahoshua himself shall descend from heaven
with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of Yahweh:
and the dead in Messiah shall rise first:
28. Marvel not at this: for the hour is
coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
7. And there was war in heaven: Michael and
his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
It is Yahoshua who stands for us and fights for us and
it is Yahoshua who will descend with a shout, (with the voice of the archangel).
Michael is known as the great prince and Yahoshua is known as the Prince of
1 Cor. 15;24-28
24. Then comes the end, when he shall have delivered
up the kingdom to Yahweh, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule
and all authority and power.
25. For he must reign, till he has put all enemies
under his feet.
26. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27. For he has put all things under his feet.
But when he says all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is
excepted, which did put all things under him.
28. And when all things shall be subdued unto him,
then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under
him, that Yahweh may be all in all.
6. For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is
given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name
shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty El, The everlasting Father,
The Prince of Peace.
7. Of the increase of his government and peace there
shall be no end, upon the
throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with
judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of
Yahweh of hosts will perform this.
31. And, behold, you shall conceive in your womb,
and bring forth a son, and shall call his name Yahoshua.
32. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son
of the Highest: and Yahweh shall give unto him the throne of his father
he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall
be no end.
These scriptures look contradicting, but if you
understand that Yahoshua is the Almighty Yahweh in the flesh and that Yahweh has
done all the work in the seven different manifestations, it will pull a lot of
scriptures together. Otherwise you will end up throwing away half the
bible, and we cannot do that. When his word looks contradicting, the
problem is with our understanding of it. That is the time to pray for
understanding and to search out the truth of the matter.
When the end comes there will be no need for Yahweh's
manifestation as the Son. In other words, this job or work will be
completed. Then our great Creator, Yahweh, will be all in all.
Now concerning the other four Spirits of Yahweh.
We will look at the scriptures describing them.
6. And before the throne there was a sea of glass
like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the
throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.
Zechariah 6;1&5 (please read entire chapter)
1. And I turned, and lifted up my eyes, and looked,
and, behold there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the
mountains were mountains of brass.
5. And the angel answered and said unto me, these
are the four Spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before Yahweh
of all the earth.
Ezekiel 1;4,5,6,10,15,16,20,21&24 (please read
4. And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out
of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was
about it, and out of the midst thereof as the color of amber, out of the midst
of the fire.
5. Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness
of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the
likeness of a man.
6. And every one had four faces, and every one had
10. As for the likeness of their faces, they four
had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they
four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an
15. Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one
wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.
16. The appearance of the wheels and their work was
like unto the color of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and
their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.
20. Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went,
thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them:
for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.
21. When those went, these went; and when those
stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels
were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature
was in the wheels.
24. And when they went, I heard the noise of their
wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice
of speech, as the noise of an host: when they stood, they let down their
1. And he said unto me, Son of man, stand upon your
feet, and I will speak unto you.
2. And the spirit entered into me when he spoke unto
me, and set me upon my feet, that I heard him that spoke unto me.
12. Then the spirit took me up, and I heard behind
me a voice of a great rushing, saying, Blessed be the glory of Yahweh from his
13. I heard also the noise of the wings of the
living creatures that touched one another, and the noise of the wheels over
against them, and a noise of a great rushing.
14. So the spirit lifted me up, and took me away,
and I went in bitterness, in the heat of my spirit; but the hand of Yahweh was
strong upon me.
Yahweh showed Ezekiel these things because Ezekiel is
one of these special men that is a wheel or chariot carrying the Spirit of
Yahweh into all the earth. Notice that Yahweh sent him out to do this
special work he was to do. Ezekiel chapter 10 also talks about this.
13. And no man has ascended up to heaven, but he
that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
24. And Enoch walked with Elohim: and he was
not; for Elohim took him.
5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not
see death; AND WAS NOT FOUND, BECAUSE ELOHIM HAD TRANSLATED HIM: for
before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased Elohim.
2 Kings 2;11&12
11. And it came to pass, as they still went on, and
talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and
parted them both asunder; and Eliyah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
12. And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my
father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no
more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.
2 Kings 13;14
14. Now Elisha was fallen sick of his sickness
whereof he died. And Joash the king of Israel came down unto him, and wept
over his face, and said, O my father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the
Yahoshua said that no man has ascended to heaven unless
he came from heaven. Enoch and Eliyah must have come from heaven in
order to have been taken back to heaven. Also notice that Eliyah and
Elisha were called, my father, the chariot of Israel. They were both
special vessels or chariots that carried Yahweh's Spirit. Enoch must have
been one of these special men also. John the revelator, Jeremiah, Samuel
and Peter were such vessels.
8. And the voice which I heard from heaven spoke
unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand
of the angel which stands upon the sea and upon the earth.
9. And I went unto the angel, and said unto him,
Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and
it shall make your belly bitter, but it shall be in your mouth sweet as honey.
10. And I took the little book out of the angel's
hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as
I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
11. And he said unto me, you must prophesy again
before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.
5. Before I formed you in the belly I knew you; and
before you came forth out of the womb I sanctified you, and I ordained you a
prophet unto the nations.
17. And he (John
the baptist) shall
go before him in the spirit and power of Eliyah, to turn the hearts of the
fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make
ready a people prepared for Yahweh.
In the transfiguration, you see a picture of the seven
Spirits of Yahweh.
2. And after six days Yahoshua took with him Peter,
and James, and John, and led them up into an high mountain apart by themselves:
and he was transfigured before them.
4. And there appeared unto them Eliyah with Moses:
and they were talking with Yahoshua.
7. And there was a cloud that overshadowed them:
and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear
Here you see a cloud (Father), the two anointed
ones, Yahoshua and Moses, and the other four, Eliyah, Peter and the two sons of
Thunder, James and John.
In the last days we will see these two anointed ones at
3. And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and
they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in
4. These are the two olive trees, and the two
candlesticks standing before Yahweh of the earth.
Yahweh is one, but he has done the work of seven to
save us. He has certainly stayed busy in showing us just how much he cares